Monday, August 30, 2010

Rainsford Defense Case

                 When has self defense ever equated to murder? Never, of course. These so called 'charges' are naught but the angry sentiments of men that did business with General Zaroff. Ivan, the beastly servent of Zaroff, is a cold blooded serpent with no more human conciousness than a ferocius man-eating tiger. During my unpleasant stay on that forsaken island, my life was threatened multiple times on a daily basis. All directly from those two. On the very first day, before I had spoken two words, Ivan pointed a gun directly at my person! They set hounds mad with hunger to chase me down and devour my flesh. Running, hiding, nothing ever perturbed the devil man. General Zaroff was no doubt insane from serving in the Russian Army, diluted
with thoughts of himself. Every life he took pushed Zaroff farther into madness. No kind words, rehabilitation facility, or punishment would change either of them. The only reasonable course of action was taking them gently out of this world.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Rainsford is just talking smack about Zaroff here.

    ReplyDelete