Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ending

Leonard Mead got in the car. They took him to the Psychiatric center. Once he got settled in, he discovered that he, Leonard, would do anything to go for a walk in the open air again. After a few months, or weeks, it all started to blend together. Nothing, was different until one day something changed. Change? What is change, Mead asked himself. Nothing has changed in a long time. So long in fact that I...Oh!


Fresh air, gloriously fresh air. Mead smelled it. Crisp and cool in the morning, warm in the afternoon. He felt it on his face, in his hair, ruffling his clothes. Leonard Mead had escaped to a new world, a world inside of his head. As he wandered father in, he lost more and more of the psychiatric center. Goodbye, world.

3 comments:

  1. FIELDING, if your reading this I am sorry! I saved it and thought that translated to posting it because I am an idiot on occasion, I finished it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction, I have no clue what I am talking about, cause it says I posted it this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a rather quick - ending. Always remember that death is sometimes TOO EASY a way out (of a story).

    ReplyDelete